Lauren is a Midcoast Maine native and a current Owls Head resident. Following graduation from Medomak Valley High School, Lauren attended Bowdoin College, University of Maine at Orono and the University of Maine School of Law.
Her areas of practice include residential and commercial real estate transactions, estate planning, probate and business law.
Lauren joined Strout & Payson, P.A. in 2008 and became a shareholder in 2011.
UNIVERSITY OF MAINE SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 2006
UNIVERSITY OF MAINE
B.A., Political Science, 2003
Membership & Affiliations
• Maine State Bar Association
• Member, Real Estate and Title Section
• Knox County Bar Association
• First American Title Insurance Company, Authorized Agent
• American Land Title Association
Community & Public Service
• Knox County Board of Assessment Review, Member
• New Hope for Women, Board of Directors, former
• Rockland Public Library Endownment Association, Board of Directors
• State of Maine